- About Todd
Welcome Back To School!
We are working to prepare for the 2015-2016 School Year! This is a busy time of year, as there is much to do to be ready. The Todd Hall Office is open Monday- Friday, if you have any questions.
Here are a few reminders as the opening of school draws closer.
- The first full day of school for 1st and 2nd graders is Wednesday, August 12th. Kindergarten and Pre-kindergarten students will come to school with their parents on August 12th for a meet and greet time with their teacher. The assigned time for meet and greet is indicated in the placement letter.
- Please send school supplies to school with your child on August 12th.
- Busing will begin on August 12th for 1st and 2nd graders that are registered riders. Beginning August 13th all students that are registered for the bus, including kindergarten and pre-kindergarten students will be able to ride.
- Lunch service will begin on August 12th.
- Supply lists are posted on the web page.
- Student placement letters will be mailed home this week. Only students for whom registration is complete will receive placement letters.
- We hope you enjoy the remainder of summer vacation. We are looking forward to a great year!!
Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2015
It is summer break time. Thanks for a terrific school year. Enjoy the time with friends and family during the time away from school. Our office will reopen July 27th in anticipation of the first day back for students on August 12th.
Please take a moment to view this video about Todd Hall's collaborative school art project inspired by, and working with, contemporary artist Matthew Hoffman. It is important for students to grow up appreciating all art, and acknowledging where contemporary art fits into the world around them. Making art accessible to a community, through collaboration and words of affirmation are at the heart of this project.
You can see the "anything is possible" letters by Todd Hall School on the fence along Crawford Avenue.
Posted on Wednesday, June 3, 2015
Wellness Day at Todd Hall
The students at Todd Hall had a lot of fun while learning at their Wellness Day. There were several activities in the morning, which included physical, health, and social/emotional skills. In the afternoon, each grade level had a PBIS celebration with freeze pops and gliders.
The students and staff enjoyed the day and we were happy that the weather cooperated. Thank you to everyone that participated!
Posted on Saturday, May 23, 2015
Pre-Kindergarten Spring Sing
On Friday, May 8th, our Pre-Kindergarten students had their Spring Sing! All the children did a wonderful job. Congratulations!!!
Posted on Monday, May 11, 2015
1st Graders Visit STEM Lab at Lincoln Hall
Please enjoy this video that was created from an art field trip that all 1st grade classes took to Lincoln Hall's STEM Lab, and the subsequent collaboration that took place between students, in which learning at its finest took place with "students teaching students."
Posted on Thursday, April 23, 2015