- About Todd
It was Safety Drill Week in District 74. The students practiced drills that would help them be safe in the event of an emergency. The drills were assisted by First Student Bus Company and the Lincolnwood Police/Fire Department. Students did well with all the drills. We will continue to practice drills throughout the school year in the entire District.
Posted on Tuesday, August 25, 2015
Students returned to Todd Hall with smiles and hugs for friends and teachers. The first week was spent teaching classroom and school expectations, reconnecting with friends and learning new schedules and routines. The teaching staff put together a kick-off assembly to address feelings and how to use a variety of emotions to make everyone feel welcome and happy while at school. All students enjoyed being part of the assembly at the end of a very busy first week of school. It was fantastic that so many families were able to attend the ice cream social. This event was a terrific ending to an exciting start of what will be an amazing school year.
Posted on Sunday, August 16, 2015
Welcome Back To School!
We are working to prepare for the 2015-2016 School Year! This is a busy time of year, as there is much to do to be ready. The Todd Hall Office is open Monday- Friday, if you have any questions.
Here are a few reminders as the opening of school draws closer.
- The first full day of school for 1st and 2nd graders is Wednesday, August 12th. Kindergarten and Pre-kindergarten students will come to school with their parents on August 12th for a meet and greet time with their teacher. The assigned time for meet and greet is indicated in the placement letter.
- Please send school supplies to school with your child on August 12th.
- Busing will begin on August 12th for 1st and 2nd graders that are registered riders. Beginning August 13th all students that are registered for the bus, including kindergarten and pre-kindergarten students will be able to ride.
- Lunch service will begin on August 12th.
- Supply lists are posted on the web page.
- Student placement letters will be mailed home this week. Only students for whom registration is complete will receive placement letters.
- We hope you enjoy the remainder of summer vacation. We are looking forward to a great year!!
Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2015
It is summer break time. Thanks for a terrific school year. Enjoy the time with friends and family during the time away from school. Our office will reopen July 27th in anticipation of the first day back for students on August 12th.
Please take a moment to view this video about Todd Hall's collaborative school art project inspired by, and working with, contemporary artist Matthew Hoffman. It is important for students to grow up appreciating all art, and acknowledging where contemporary art fits into the world around them. Making art accessible to a community, through collaboration and words of affirmation are at the heart of this project.
You can see the "anything is possible" letters by Todd Hall School on the fence along Crawford Avenue.
Posted on Wednesday, June 3, 2015
Wellness Day at Todd Hall
The students at Todd Hall had a lot of fun while learning at their Wellness Day. There were several activities in the morning, which included physical, health, and social/emotional skills. In the afternoon, each grade level had a PBIS celebration with freeze pops and gliders.
The students and staff enjoyed the day and we were happy that the weather cooperated. Thank you to everyone that participated!
Posted on Saturday, May 23, 2015